The new Grayguns P320 Adjustable Hybrid Trigger Competition Kit delivers our custom action work’s unequaled smooth feel and hot performance in a cleverly engineered drop-in kit.
Paired with Bruce Gray’s exclusive hybrid trigger design, this is the most advanced drop-in competition system available for all post/Voluntary Upgrade P320 models.
The P320 Competition Trigger system is intended for installation by an armorer, gunsmith, or skilled individual familiar with the P320 fire control unit.
Exclusive Grayguns Elements Included
- Our newly designed hybrid trigger with built-in over-travel adjustment (The over-travel sleeve is no longer included)
- Precision-ground custom sear, polished and finished in hard nickel PTFE. Specifically designed for competition or range use only.
- One set of Grayguns’ original competition sear springs
- One set of intermediate competition sear springs
- One Grayguns’ original competition light trigger bar spring
- One intermediate trigger bar spring (between our competition light and factory weight)
- Micro-polished, extended safety lever pin
If you prefer, you can send your pistol to Grayguns for our P320 Competition Action Package, where we will install and tune it for you.
P320 Adjustable Hybrid Trigger System Specifications and Features
- Specifically intended for use only in P320s that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- Reduces trigger pull weight to suit your preferences, with additional springs provided to yield custom pull weights.
- Adjustable over-travel, stops at an optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother takeup and clean release sensation, with a clean reset
- Preserves factory sear face engagement height and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
Fits all variations within the P320 (upgraded) system, including but not limited to the following models.
- Standard P320, M17 and M18
- XSeries models
- XFive Legion
- P320 MAX
- P320 Spectre Comp
- P320 AXG models
Determined at checkout.