The BT10-LW17 V8 Atlas Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Available in black only.
- Height Range: 5.2 - 9.6" (6.8” at 90°)
- Preloaded Pan: 30 degrees
- Preloaded Cant: 30 degrees
- Position Button 0.36" diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Weight: 12.7 ounces approx.
- Footprint: 8–11"
- LW17: Lever Mount With ARMS 17S Mount - Atlas V8 Series Bipod Video Tutorial
- UHMW components used for smooth tracking
- Preload on Pan and Cant can be tightened by means of the knurled knob
- Picatinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine screw fastener based clamp or optional ARMS 17S lever mount
- Independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
- Solid leg positions allows shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non-orientated leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart
- Optional 3” Leg Extensions to increase height
- Soft, durable Standard Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Optional interchangeable Ski and Raider Cleat feet easily swapped in the field with the press of a stainless steel plunger with a bullet tip
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International and Sako rifles
Determined at checkout.